- Our standard shipping is via FedEx Ground.
- Orders are shipped F.O.B. Goldsboro, NC.
- The cost of freight will be added to your invoice
- Oversized and heavier items may be subject to higher freight rates, as charged by freight carriers.
- For special shipping requirements please contact customer service at 800-326-3382.
- For international shipments, international rates will apply.
Drop Ship Program
- Program is currently available to all customers in the contiguous US.
- Items with in the catalog or online are available for drop shipping to your customer.
- Park is using FedEx exclusively for the Drop Ship program.
- Each Drop Ship order needs to be on its own order form and not combined with other items.
- Park will only use your customers’ information for delivery and package tracking.
- Packing slips will have your retailer name and contents, but no product pricing.
- Drop Ship orders can be written or entered on Park’s standard order form with your customer’s name, shipping and email address and any special shipping or handling requirements.
- Packing slips will show the address for returns back to Park. Once your Customer has notified you of a pending return, you will need to call Park to obtain a return authorization.
- Park will issue the customer a tracking number if email address is provided.
- Expedited Ground or Air shipping will be allowed if requested, but will be billed at published rates without a freight cap.
- Drop Ship orders for in stock inventory will usually ship within 3 days of receipt.
- Customer Service will notify you if an item is out of stock and will give an expected delivery date.
- Shipping charges will be based on 15% of standard wholesale cost.
- A service charge of $10.00 per order per drop ship location will also be added to Drop Ship orders of any dollar amount.
- The normal service fee for orders under $100 will not apply to Drop Ship orders.
- You will be charged for product return shipping unless it was shipped in error or damaged.
- Shipments that are incorrectly routed due to Park’s error will be resolved and paid for by Park.
- You will be billed upon shipment to the customer with normal payment terms for your account.
- Charges to your customer should not be made until you have received notice of shipment and the shipping cost from Park.
When will my order be shipped?
We strive to process orders as quickly as we possibly can. Orders are usually shipped within 48 hours. If you need your order expedited other freight service is available at an additional cost; we’ll be sure to do our part to send your merchandise in time.
When will my order be delivered?
Once processed, orders are shipped via FedEx Ground (unless you contacted customer service for an expedited FedEx shipping option). FedEx Ground guarantees delivery within five business days to most U.S. locations. Please see the map below to determine transit time to your location.
Do you ship outside the United States?
Yes we do, international shipping rates do apply. Please call customer service at 800-326-3382 for further information.
How can I track my order?
Once an order has been shipped, you will receive an email, if one is provided, with your tracking information. This email might wind up in your Spam/Junk email folder, so be sure to add Park Designs to your “Safe” list.
What if I’d like to change my order after it’s been placed?
Once an order is placed, it is sent to the warehouse and cannot be changed after processing starts (this helps us get your order to you as quickly as possible). If you would like to add items to your order, please call one of our Customer Care representatives at 800-326-3382 and we will try our best to help you.
Can I ship to an address that’s different from my billing address?
Of course! When you set up your account, you’re able to enter a separate shipping address at checkout. However, minimum order requirements do apply to each shipping address.